REPORTING STREET LIGHT OUTAGES:
Residents report street light outages directly to Ohio Edison. Click the Ohio Edison link and follow the prompts to report the outage. https://www.firstenergycorp.com/outages
POLICE DEPARTMENT FORMS:
- There are recycling bins at the Village Municipal Building. The bins are located in the parking lot at the back of the building. Please make sure boxes are broken down before placing them in the bins. Please do not place items that can’t be recycled (like Styrofoam) in the bins. Note: There is a complete list of items that can and cannot be recycled on the front of the bins. If the bins are full, please do not place the items on the ground next to the bins.
- Below is a link regarding recycling and a list of several other area bin locations.
- Medina County Solid Waste District (arcgis.com)
- Cloverleaf High School 8525 Friendsville Rd.
- Medina Solid Waste 8700 Lake Rd.
- Westfield Township 6699 Buffham Rd.
- SEWER SERVICE DESCRIPTION
- SEWER SERVICE APPLICATION
- AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN INITIAL ENROLLMENT FORM
- CHANGE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN ACCOUNT FORM
- MEDINA COUNTY SANITARY ENGINEERS DEDUCT METER: MCSE DEDUCT METER SPECS
- VILLAGE OF WESTFIELD CENTER CODIFIED ORDINANCES (AMERICAN LEGAL PUBLISHING)
- CHAPTER 1266 (RESIDENTIAL “A”)
- CHAPTER 1272 (3) (ACCESSORY STRUCTURES, FENCES, SWIMMING POOLS, ETC.)
- ZONING PERMIT APPLICATION
- COMMERCIAL VARIANCE PETITION
- RESIDENTIAL VARIANCE PETITION
- CHANGE OF USE PERMIT APPLICATION
- SIGN PERMIT APP
- ZONING FEE SCHEDULE